FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Our mid-cut, lightweight ballistic shell is crafted using a hybrid composite of carbon fibers, unidirectional polyethylene, and woven aramid to ensure maximum protection without sacrificing comfort.
- Offering more protection for your head than the ACH low-cut helmets, this is an ideal choice for safety and security.
- This product is designed for optimal compatibility with most NVG mounts and features an Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud along with a 4-position Ops-Core ARC Rails and VELCRO® brand loop.
- Engineered for superior mission compatibility and optimized for use with in-ear communication devices.
- Simplify your daily operations with a single-line system.
- Ops-Core Helmet Bag included.
TESTING PROTOCOLS & DESIGN:
US Army ACH Helmet Specification CO/PD-05-04: 2007
Ops-Core XP Helmet PS:1063 Specification
Performance and protection are measured by completing standard ballistic, blunt trauma/impact, environmental, and compression testing.
NIJ Standards: NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ @1,400 ft/s) Threats
*Referenced testing standards may include blunt impact testing in hot, cold, and ambient temperatures; compression resistance testing at various foot pounds and directions; environmental testing at low temperatures, high temperatures, seawater immersion, corrosive resistance, and flame resistance.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOX?
- Bump Helmet and Accessories
- Free helmet bag
- Spare padding set
- Operator’s Manual
- Inspection Card
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. Exporting this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Perfect. The item was quickly delivered through usps to Canadian post.