Many times Police Officers and Volunteer Fire Fighters are on the scene well before the Fire Department arrives with their trucks. When lives are at stake and seconds count, you may not be able to sit on the sidelines waiting for the FD to arrive. When the event occurs…will YOU be prepared?
If you work on Patrol or a Fire Company you know that you could get THAT CALL at any second. And if you need to make an emergency rescue in which fire is involved…don’t get burned! PROTECT yourself. Have a pair of these gloves in your patrol bag (or vehicle) and be PREPARED for the unexpected.
NOTE: ALTHOUGH THESE GLOVES ARE CONSTRUCTED WITH FULL FIRE-RESISTANT NOMEX, SOME MATERIALS ON THE GLOVE CAN MELT/DRIP/IGNITE. THESE GLOVES ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR FIGHTING FIRES. THESE GLOVES WILL PROVIDE BASIC PROTECTION AGAINST FLAMES FOR A BRIEF PERIOD OF TIME ONLY. EXTENDED EXPOSURE TO FIRE/FLAMES COULD RESULT IN BURNS AND/OR SERIOUS INJURY.
- 360 Degree Flame-Resistant Synthetic Leather
- Level 5 Cut-Resistant Lining For Superior Cut/Slash Protection
- High-Impact Rubber for Enhanced Finger and Knuckle Protection
- Gauntlet Length Fully Protects Wrists
- Armor-Skin on Palms and Fingers for Superior Grip