INDUSTRY LEADING FEATURES:
Lightweight water resistant polyester with padded straps and back panel.
Ranges from NIJ IIIA, NIJ III, and NIJ III (lightweight) standards. This tactical backpack protects against .44, .357, 5.56×45, 7.62×39, and more.
Each of our bags undergoes testing based on the National Institute of Justice’s (NIJ) standard 0101.06 for body armor.
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester lining
- Zipper closure
- 14″ shoulder drop
- Hand Wash Only
- One main compartment with two-way zipper
- Front zip pocket with organizer
- Small front zip compartment
- Side mesh pockets
- Padded back, bottom and shoulder straps
- Brand: PUMA w/ Atomic Defense Bulletproofing
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Includes Handle: Yes
Assembled and In the Box
- PUMA Backpack
- NIJ bulletproof plate (based on the protection level you select)
Get Your Hands On A Bulletproof Backpack Today
As a parent, you should feel confident in the bags and products you use to take care of your children. Order your Bulletproof Backpack from Atomic Defense to conveniently store your child’s essentials while adding an extra layer of protection to your disposal.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bulletproof Clothing
HOW MUCH DOES EACH BULLETPROOF LEVEL WEIGH?
- Level 3 (III): Approximately 5-6 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3 (III Lightweight): Approximately 4-5 pounds, about the weight of a jacket or a small laptop.
- Level 3A (IIIA): Approximately 1-2 pounds, about the weight of a plastic water bottle or a 70-page notebook.
IS THE BULLETPROOF INSERT REMOVEABLE, OR SEWN INTO THE BAG?
It’s removeable. This is the best way because it allows you to wash your backpack and the insert separately without damaging the integrity of the plate. This will allow you to monitor the insert to make sure it’s not damaged and is still performing at our high standards. You’ll also be able to place the plate in the best location for you within the backpack. For example, some may prefer to have the plate in the laptop sleeve near their back, while others prefer to place it near the front of their bag to protect the contents of the backpack while simultaneously protecting themselves. The choice is yours. When your backpack becomes dated or out of style, you can conveniently transfer the bulletproof insert into any other backpack or bag of your choosing. We constantly test backpacks for their ability to fit our plates comfortably without shifting their weight, and only about 1 in 30 are selected to be featured on our website.
WHAT BULLETS CAN THIS BAG WITHSTAND?
This backpack protects against various types of firearms, including:
- NIJ IIIA: Handguns up to .44 mag and .357.
- NIJ III & III (Lightweight): Rifles up to 5.56 and 7.62 M80.