- Provides NIJ-IIIA bullet protection in the front and back.
- Water-resistant panels are surrounded by a breathable sport mesh
- Side zippers for fast donning and doffing
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: If you get shot (God forbid) with our concealable armor shirt on, we’ll send you a replacement FREE of charge. Just include the police report or news clip.
- NIJ-IIIA lab results can be found HERE
- Bulletproof tank top fabrics are wrapped in a water-proof casing and meticulously sewn on for seamless maintenance
- This concealable armor shirt meets NIJ IIIA standards to defend against 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more. Learn more.
- This bullet resistant tank top provides the highest level of bulletproof protection currently available from concealable body armor
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Weight: 3-5 lbs.
- Shipping to the US & Canada, International inquiries must contact us
- Unisex Sizing Chart
*Note: We recommend women order a size down
|SIZE||CHEST||WAIST||S||34" - 36" | 86.4 - 91.4cm||28" - 30" | 71.1 - 76.2cm|
|M||38" - 40" | 96.5 - 102cm||32" - 34" | 81.3 - 86.4cm|
|L||42" - 44" | 107 - 112cm||36" - 38" | 91.4 - 96.5cm|
|XL||46" - 48" | 117 - 122cm||40" - 42" | 102 - 107cm|
|2XL||50" - 52" | 127 - 132cm||44" - 46" | 112 - 117cm|
I don’t know how this doesn’t have any reviews yet considering how good it is. I’ve owned this shirt for a few months now and I’d like to give a review so that other people who might be looking for protection can be better informed. I’ve found that this shirt is incredibly comfortable, easy to wash and fits under everything really well. While I’ve never had to put it to the test and I hope I don’t, it helps give me a sense of security. I feel safer wearing this around, and the fact that it’s so comfortable I can almost forget I’m wearing it, makes the price tag worth it. You could get a normal bulletproof vest for 200 but they aren’t nearly as comfortable. I also enjoy the fact that if I do get shot I can get a free replacement because I would’t want to go with another brand.