Our Industry-Leading Testing Process
All of our UN helmets and Press helmets undergo the same trials and certification that our other Mil-Spec helmets do. However, we also test them above existing standards that the body armor industry uses. Ie, NIJ 0106.01 for helmets. This means all of our helmets take more bullets, last up to 2x longer in the field, and come a better warranty.
- Lightweight: NIJ IIIA+ armor helmets with ballistic shells that only weigh 2.8 pounds. One of the lightest in the industry.
- Incredible stopping power: Can stop the same ammunition as a level 3A police or military vest. (44 Magnum, 9mm, 45 cal, 40 cal, 38, 12 gauge slug, buckshot, and many more!)
- Tested beyond the latest NIJ standards: Rated for multiple bullet impacts and rated for higher level threats than the current NIJ 0106.01 standards.
- Only the highest quality materials: Built with the exact materials and craftsmanship we use for police, civilian, and military clients. 360 degree all-weather coating keeps water, dust, and sand out of the helmets ballistic core for an extended lifespan.
- Completely adjustable: Easily adjustable ratchet headband with auto-lock, 4 point chin straps that are fully adjustable with a leather chin grip, adjustable padding and multiple sets of padding with varying thickness make sure any soldier can use these helmets comfortably.
- Easily add Mil-Spec gear and accessories: ARC rail system with 2 point bungee and vertical + horizontal ARC rails let Peacekeepers mount goggles, visors, flashlights, and other useful equipment they have typically gone without.
- NIJ II, IIA, and IIIA latest 0106.01 standard surpassed in testing
- Aramid Shell Weight: Less than 2.8 lbs / 1.3 kg
- Fits: See chart below (Head circumference measured starting above brow-line)
- Complies with: US Standard – Mill STD 662 E, UK Standard – UK/SC/5449, NATO Standard – STANAG 2920
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Standard|
|S/M/L||20 - 23 (Inch) | 50 - 59 (cm)||6 1/4 - 7 1/2 7 1/8 - 8 1/2+|
|L/XL/XXL||22 - 27 (Inch) | 57 - 69 (cm)||7 1/8 - 8 1/2+ 7 1/8 - 8 1/2+|
Assembled And In The Box:
- UN Bulletproof Helmet
- Straps and harness system (Black on UN and Press models)
- Exterior Velcro (UN Blue)
- Interior padding sets (one thin set and one thicker set). Padding sets can be mixed and matched as long as the tan safety padding remains.
- ARC rail system (UN Blue)
- Bungees with self-hold integrated into the ARC rails (UN Blue)
- NVG Shroud (Sometimes called the NVG mount) (Color matched)
- Interior Tan padding set (safety)
- ARC to Picatinny adapter
- Bolts holding the ARC rails in place (Black)
Order FAST Helmets Online Today
Order a UN MICH/ACH or High Cut helmet through Atomic Defense, a trusted and listed United Nations supplier, for level IIIA+ head protection. Ordering helmets for your UN contract has never been easier to purchase. We offer various customization and wholesale options for bulk orders.
Our experts are happy to help you decide on the right helmet or discuss our NIJ testing methods, so contact Atomic Defense today!